- Traffic-Related Air Pollution and All-Cause Mortality during Tuberculosis Treatment in California 
Blount RJ, Pascopella L, Catanzaro DG, Barry PM, English PB, Segal MR, Flood J, Meltzer D, Jones B, Balmes J, Nahid P
- The Imperial County Community Air Monitoring Network: a Model for Community-Based Environmental Monitoring for Public Health Action 
English, P.B., Olmedo, L., Bejarano, E., Lugo, H., Murillo, E., Seto, E., Wong, M., King, G., Wilkie, A., Meltzer, D. and Carvlin, G
- Development and field validation of a community-engaged particulate matter air quality monitoring network in Imperial, California, USA 
Carvlin GN, Lugo, H, Olmedo L, Bejarano E, Wilkie, A, Meltzer D, Wong, M, King G, Northcross A, Jerrett M, and English, P
- Health Impact Assessment of a Cap-and-Trade Framework 
- Public Health Impacts from Climate Change 
Basu R, English P
- Environmental Health Indicators of Climate Change for the United States: Findings from the State Environmental Health Indicator Collaborative 
English PB, Sinclair A, Ross Z, Anderson H, Boothe V, Davis C, Ebi K, Kagey B, Malecki K, Shultz R, Simms E
- A Breath of Fresh Air: How environmentalists, health experts, and poverty advocates are forging new coalitions to tackle an urban asthma epidemic 
Lomax G, Roberts E, English P
- Are frequent asthma symptoms among low-income individuals related to heavy traffic near homes, vulnerabilities, or both? 
Meng YY, Wilhelm M, Rull RP, English P, Nathan S, Ritz B
- Traffic and outdoor air pollution levels near residences and poorly controlled asthma in adults 
Meng YY, Wilhelm M, Rull RP, English P, Ritz B.
- Public Health Impacts of Climate Change in California: Community Vulnerability Assessments and Adaptation Strategies-- Report No. 1: Heat-Related Illness and Mortality 
- Use of health information in air pollution health research: past successes and emerging needs 
Thurston GD, Bekkedal MY, Roberts EM, Ito K, Pope CA, Glenn BS, Ozkaynak H, Utell MJ
- Environmental Public Health Tracking of Childhood Asthma Using California Health Interview Survey, Traffic and Outdoor Air Pollution Data 
Wilhelm M, Meng Y, Rull R, English P, Balmes J, Ritz B
Under the Clean Air Act, the US EPA sets limits on how much of a pollutant is allowed in the air anywhere in the United States.
OAR develops national programs, technical policies, and regulations for controlling air pollution and radiation exposure.
Learn how to protect your health by improving indoor air quality in your home.
The AirData Web site gives you access to air pollution data for the entire United States, pulling from two EPA data sources: Air Quality System (AQS) and National Emission Inventory (NEI).
Current air quality information from the US EPA for your area.
US EPA's Toxic Release Inventory (TRI). This database tracks emissions of toxic pollutants from industrial and commercial facilities.
The ARB is responsible for setting and enforcing standards for air quality, motor vehicles, fuels, and consumer products. The ARB also conducts research, monitors
The CARB provides several online services and databases.