Definition of Reported Measures
- Age of Housing estimates the number and percent of housing units built before 1978.
- Children living below federal poverty limit estimated the number and percent of children under 5yrs of age who live below the federal poverty limit.
- 2010 U.S. Census, Summary File 3
- American Community Survey 5-year estimates
Limitations of the Data
- Housing data from the U.S. census do not include information on renovations or on the condition of the housing.
- Poverty, defined by the Census, is based on annual income reported, and does not take into account geographic location.
Tracking California, Public Health Institute. Housing and Poverty data. Accessed [Month/Day/Year] from www.trackingcalifornia.org/housepov/query.